Trash fire

Created 30 June 2018
  • PDF
Editor Choice
Share
(0 votes, average 0 out of 5)

A blaze at a waste dump in Ngọc Sơn Commune, Quỳnh Lưu District, left more than 30 residents hospitalised over the past two days due to smoke inhalation.

 

 

A blaze at a waste dump in Ngọc Sơn Commune, Quỳnh Lưu District, left more than 30 residents hospitalised over the past two days due to smoke inhalation. By yesterday afternoon, the Nghệ An Fire Prevention and Control Police, local authorities and residents were still battling the flames. Local residents said that the fire started on Monday night and gradually spread all over the five-hectare rubbish dump. — VNA/VNS Photo Tá Chuyên

 

Source: VNN

Maybe You Also Interesting :

» Meet Ricardo, a British drag queen in Saigon

“I’ve never had anyone being violent to me in Vietnam; I’ve never had much abuse in Vietnam for being LGBT,” Ricardo Glencasa told his story thousands...

» VCCI envisions an ASEAN startup network

The Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) feels a network of businesses, especially startups, will catalyze regional growth.

» Swifts feather the nest of a woman in southern Vietnam

When she found some birds’ nests in her house, Vu Thi Tuat thought it was a good omen.

Popular News Categories:

- Asia & Asean  |  EU & Russia  |  America

- Facts  |  Urban  |  Faculty  |  Environment

- Business  |  Finance  |  Market Health

- Destination  |  Cuisine  |  Arts Music

- Cinema  |  Soccer  |  Sports  |  IT & Internet